Thursday, February 9, 2017

A Virtuous Legacy: Chapter Three


Welcome back to a Virtuous Legacy! Last we left off Emery had been rejected by a bi-polar sim named Jeffery, and then not rejected and then rejected and then---well, you got the idea. Not to mention you probably read it. So, will Emery finally get her first kiss? Will I ever get this legacy off the ground? Let's find out.



Over another couple of days, Emery couldn't pay her bills. Even though Mirra had sold her stove. Again.


And Emery hadn't had her fun bar in the green in who knows how long.

Emery: "I'm not playing BlicBlock, I'm texting Jeffery. I asked him if he wanted to come hang out before I had to go to work but all he said was 'The turtle flies at midnight.' What does that even mean?"

"Honestly the fact that he even texted you back is probably a good sign. Also he's probably still drunk from last night."

Emery: "Oh yeah, what a great sign. I'm thrilled."


Later that afternoon when Emery got home from work, she finally received the promotion that allowed her to pay her bills. 

Emery: "Thank you, thank you. I'll be here for the rest of my life."

Although I don't know how much difference it would really make, there's no power to shut off.

Emery: "Shut it, you."

So good, so cheerful.


Here is a photo of Emery ordering a drink she couldn't afford (she had 17 bucks at this time) and then cheekily looking right at me.


Anyway, Jeffery showed up while Emery attempted to drink her money away.

Jeffery: "Hey baby, I knew the turtle flew."

Emery: *omigosh he's touching me* "Wait, what?"

Jeffery: "I knew the turtle would fly at midnight, I knew you'd be here."

Emery: "Oh! Do you want to come back to my lawn--er, my place?"


Emery: "So now that we're alone....do you want to kiss me now?"


Jeffery: *smooches hands*

Emery: "Can a good girl get a kiss...on the lips?"


And so, after days of mind games, waiting, and almost giving up, Emery finally got her first kiss.


Emery: "So what do I have to do now to get you to be my boyfriend?"

Jeffery: "Boyfriend? What is this...boyfriend....thing you speak of?"


Emery: "I could learn how to uh...eh?"

Jeffery: "Heh heh....close your hands a little. I mean. Yes."


Emery: "Does this picture look right to you? Is that how you---"


Jeffery: "Baby. Beautiful....Emery? That's right, Emery. Why don't we just go with the flow?"

Emery: "Did you forget my--? Ugh, never mind, it doesn't matter."


A double bed appears on the lot.

Emery: "Teach a good girl how to woohoo?"

Jeffery: "Aww yyiiissss."


Jeffery: "What kind of condom do you want to use?"

Emery: "Uhhh.....here use one of mine."

Jeffery: "I thought you were a good girl?"

Emery: "I am, good girls can still be responsible and healthy. Don't try to slut-shame, it's not sexy."


And then they did the woohoo. The horizontal monkey dance. They swung from the chandeliers. They did it.


Jeffery then stood and watched Emery sleep for like....3 hours before finally taking off.


Emery later took a pregnancy test, and it came out negative.

Emery: "I don't get it, I poked a hole in the condom--"


By the way, I know this game has been out for 2 or 3 years already, but I still get amazed by the multi-tasking.


The next day, at Rattlesnake Juice.

Jeffery: "Emery! What are you doing here?"


Emery: "I came to dance my fun bar into the green. What are you doing here, and who's that? You wouldn't cheat on me, would you?"


Jeffery: "No baby never! There's only room for one beautiful in my life. She's just a...friend."

Emery: "Ok! I believe you!"


Emery thought this would be the perfect time to ask Jeffery to marry her. He was clearly loyal and she was ready to get the baby train rolling. However, in true Jeffery fashion, he ran away into the distance before she had the chance.

Emery: "Seriously, what is his framming problem?"


So instead of the beautiful proposal she had planned by the evening water, the legacy lot was just going to have to do.

Emery: "Jeffery, I know it's been up and down between us, and I'm pretty sure you don't remember my name half the time, and that you are my opposite in the most important ways, but will you marry me?"

Jeffery: "Sure baby, I guess it's time for the J-man to settle down."


Emery: "Don't call yourself J-man ever again and we might just have a happy marriage."


Jeffery: "Alright beautiful, it's a deal."


In true legacy fashion (just 14 days later than usual) they immediately exchanged vows on the lawn after the engagement.


And thus, Jeffery joined the family as the very first Virtuous spouse. Finally.


Here is the makeover I had desperately been waiting to give him. I chucked the hat and gave him a thick beard to cover up his sims 2/face 4 looking face. You sims 2 players know exactly what I'm talking about too.
Jeffery is Romantic, Creative, and Hates Children. He aspires to be a Public Enemy.


Emery and Jeffery consummated their marriage with copious amounts of woohoo.


And generation two is officially on the way!

Emery: "Babbiiieesss!!!!!!!"


Jeffery immediately breaks the sink, furthering my true annoyance with him.

Jeffery: "Emery, look! All we need is a tarp and we'll have a pretty sweet slip n' slide!"


As punishment I made him run around collecting rocks to sell for money.


Jeffery: "Collecting rocks really get mine off!"

Oookkkaaayyyy and on that note, that's the end of chapter three! I hope you enjoyed it, leave a comment telling me what you think! Until next time simmers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment