Sunday, February 12, 2017

A Virtuous Legacy: Chapter Four

Welcome back! Let's jump right in...


On the home lot, things were going very well between the newlyweds. Marriage seemed to have straightened Jeffery out. 


All was bliss besides Mirra's complete inability to keep either Emery or Jeffery amused, rested or clean for very long.


Nawwaf Something came by the lot and stared down Jeffery playing chess for about an hour. 

Jeffery: "You're on my list, bud. I'm not going to do anything about it right now, but when you least expect it."

Jeffery, isn't he a teenager?

Jeffery: "My list. On it."


Emery started showing, and was happy over her impending first baby. She hadn't, however, shared the big news yet with child-phobic Jeffery. In all truth, this mouse-clicker chose Jeffery because she thought it would be hilarious to make him have a bunch of babies. 


So far, he seemed pretty oblivious.

Jeffery: *Beautiful wife is getting a little chubby lately...should I tell her to lay off the BLT's? A good husband would right?*


Jeffery: "Emery, don't get mad, but out of love and concern as your husband I thought I should mention you've been eating more BLTs than Autumn Salads lately and your figure is starting to show it. Again, I say this out of love."

Emery: "Uh, no. Not exactly. Jeffery. I have something to tell you. I'm... pregnant. Not fat. Pregnant."


Jeffery: "It's okay beautiful, I'll support you even in your denial. Maybe we can go to the gym together."

Emery: "You're kidding right? Haha, funny..."

Emery, I don't think he's kidding.


The third trimester was hard on Emery. She had to pee all the time and she was worried about the stupidity of her husband being passed down to to their unborn child and the rest of their future children.


Jeffery: *I love my fat wife.*


Emery: "Honey, it's time, I'm going into labor. The baby is coming. We can't afford a bassinet so we need to go to the hospital so they will give us one."


Jeffery: "You mean your food baby? You don't need a bassinet for a food baby, Emery. Everyone knows that."

Emery: "Why are you so stupid?"


Welcome Maeve Virtuous! The first baby of the legacy is a sweet little girl :) Her name rhymes with pave in case of trouble.


Emery: "Aww yiiissss, the joy of motherhood."

Maeve: "What have I been born to?"


Jeffery: "Uh, so you really were pregnant. With a real baby."

Emery: "I did try to tell you...."


Emery was head over heels for her new little one, finding time in-between trying not to die to care for and snuggle Maeve.


Even Jeffery couldn't resist picking her up when Emery wasn't looking.


Jeffery: "If I close my eyes and open them again, will it still be there?"


The toddler update came out right in time for the start of this legacy, so we get the cuteness right from the beginning!

*Note: Cute is synonymous with hell in the case of toddlers.*

Maeve's toddler makeover. She rolled inquisitive as her toddler trait.
Why do you look sad? Don't you like your makeover?


Hey, wait, no, don't cry! Awww. Wittle crocodile tears.
Most of the rest of this chapter is toddler spam. You are warned.


Gahh this interaction is the cutest!


Sooo freakin' cute. Cuteness overload. I'm dying. Dying I tell you.


Emery: "Mmm, the smell of toddler hair. I want more of these please."


Maeve: "Hewwo, I'm cwute!"


This, ladies and gentleman, is I think the happiest picture I have of this legacy. And. Um. I haven't told you all this yet, but I've played really really far ahead. Thirteen more chapters worth. Yeah.
Just look at that. Their faces are about to break. It's beautiful.


Sims 4 definitely feels complete now that we have toddlers back.


I love the imagination skill!


So. Freaking. Cute.


Life went on as usual. A lot of chess was played and Emery and Jeffery were always tense. Taking care of a toddler added to the stress. But Emery wanted more, and she wanted them now.


Jeffery: "Where did you even come from?"

Emery: "I found Jeffery's condoms and poked holes in them all. Sshhh."


Emery: "Maeve, I'll give you a new toy if you wait over here alone in the dark while your dad and I...take care of some business."

Maeve: "Otay!"


So Maeve played quietly to herself, but hours went by and Emery had not come back to get her.


Maeve: "Imma go see what they up to."


Thankfully, by the time Maeve had toddled back home, all was clear on the home lot and Jeffery had gone to work.


The morning would show a positive pregnancy test, and an apprehensive Emery.

Emery: "Jeffery is not going to like this."


Emery: "Jeffery....I'm pregnant again."


Jeffery: "You're doing this next time."

Emery: "Jeffery! That is not a virtuous thing to say at all!"

And that's all for this chapter! So here's the deal guys. I've played really far ahead. So far ahead that I already had to choose the heir for generation 2 and am now playing the generation 3 children. That being said, I know it's going to be a little while before I write up all the chapters and get you guys caught up to where I am in game, however. I do have an heir poll up at boolprop.net for the generation 3 heir. If you choose to vote I would really appreciate it. I hope you enjoyed this update, til next time simmers!

No comments:

Post a Comment